Academic Achievement Scholarship
Academic Achievement Scholarship is given to the Candidate whose has got good academic achievement. Terms & conditions applied.
- Fulfill the admission requirement.
- Pass SGU Scholarship assessment interview
- Submit copy of high school report for class X or XI (Semester 1-4) Minimum required score average is 80.00.
Up to 100% discount of Semester Fee for 4 years (semester 1-8)
Terms & Conditions:
- Student must take full credit (sks) as described in curriculum.
- Student must maintain good conduct, be ready for SGU Ambassador assignments, andbe active in SGU’s extracurricular activities, etc.
- Maintain an average minimum GPA
Grading for Scholarship:
- Scholarship 25%:
cGPA≥ 3.00 & 30 points of NAC
- Scholarship 50%:
cGPA≥ 3.10 & 30 points of NAC
- Scholarship 75%:
cGPA≥ 3.30 & 30 points of NAC
- Scholarship 100%:
cGPA≥ 3.50 & 30 points of NAC
Based on High School Grade Report and Results of Entrance Test