Education Scholarship is given to the Candidate whose has not got any achievement nor recommendation letter but has got a good attitude, strong motivation to study at SGU, and can fulfil a requirement for this particular scholarship pathway.
- Fulfill the admission requirement.
- Pass SGU Scholarship assessment interview
Up to 50% discount of Semester Fee for 4 years (semester 1-8)
Terms & Conditions:
- Student must take full credit (sks) as described in curriculum.
- Student must maintain good conduct, be ready for SGU Ambassador assignments, and be active in SGU’s extracurricular activities, etc.
- Maintain an average minimum GPA
Grading for Scholarship:
- Scholarship 25%:
cGPA≥ 3.00 & 30 points of NAC or
cGPA≥ 2.80 & 45 points of NAC
- Scholarship 50%:
cGPA≥ 3.10 & 30 points of NAC or
cGPA≥ 2.80 & 50 points of NAC
Based on result of Entrance Test and interview test.