Competition Achievement Scholarship
Competition Achievement Scholarship is given to the Candidate whose has got achievement in sport/art/scien-ce/skill competition. Terms & conditions applied.
- Fulfill the admission requirement.
- Pass SGU Scholarship assessment interview
- Submit Certificate of Achievement in sport/art/science/skill competition
Up to 100% discount of Semester Fee for 4 years (semester 1-8)
Terms & Conditions:
- Student must take full credit (sks) as described in curriculum.
- Student must maintain good conduct, be ready for SGU Ambassador assignments, and be active in SGU’s extracurricular activities, etc.
- Maintain an average minimum GPA
Grading for Scholarship:
- Scholarship 25%:
cGPA≥ 2.80 & 45 points of NAC
- Scholarship 50%:
cGPA≥ 2.80 & 50 points of NAC
- Scholarship 75%:
cGPA≥ 2.80 & 55 points of NAC
- Scholarship 100%:
cGPA≥ 2.80 & 60 points of NAC
Based on sport/arts/science/skills competition achievement certificates